Pages

Posts

18 Jan 2008

My first post

OK, so this is a little late in the day and the effort of setting this up almost caused me to throw in the towel because I am particularly knackered today (again for noreason I can fathom) The idea of writing a blog came to me in a dream last night. I don't tend to remember dreams so me being here and doing this at all is already odd! But I do remember thinking at the time that it was abrilliant idea because it should provide a good mix of self-indulgence and catharticness (I hope that's aword). Importantly in a blog - noone can answer you back!neither do I have the mental energy or the one fingered typing speed to engage anyone in an argument. I can barely do it verbally!

1 comment:

nilo said...

Hi.

I kinda/sorta found you on OKCupid.

I'm currently wallowing in a pool of self-pity of my own.

I've had a blog on Live Journal for quite some time. People are forever answering me back on my blog...

I'm on OK Cupid with the same username as my LJ name.

I hope you don't mind if I follow your journey. (Unfortunately, my principal - I believe that's headmistress to you - will mind as I should be doing report cards...))

Annette

Followers

stats


View My Stats